Country Music and Redneck Jams (NOT CLICKBAIT!!)

Howdy folks!! Its Fletcher and I'm back with another Blog!



Again Howdy! In todays post we're going to be talking about Country Music and Redneck Jams, personally some of my favorite music. First off, country isn't just about talking about burden, ranches, hunting, fishing, trucks, and well you get it. A new wave of country music has been rode into the digital world of music. For instance a new country singer, Thomas Rhett, has been making a combination of country and pop music, which I call Country Pop (real original eh?). Personally I really like it. He adds beats from some new up-to-date music to old country songs, and adds his own "sparkle". One of my favorite songs of his, VHS, was included in his 2019 album, Center Point Road, talking about his home town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvpmcaO9PE
(Great song)

But yes, there is still some old, regular, basic, country songs out here. I've made countless country songs on Spotify. I find country songs are great for studying, long drives, history homework, walking anywhere, parties, picnics, and break ups. There is a mix of country. Some country are hype or party type, personally my favorite. Any other country sub genres include slow, fast, love, happy, and story telling. I relate a lot to party country, both are crazy and fun while still singing about my memories and hopes about the future. I feel like I can relate to any country song. Most of my early days were spent fishing and working in the feilds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N8_CRpL6wk

One of my favorite all time songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de1aPKXBdAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pksszku7l0g

These two songs linked above are by one of the best country singers, Kenny Chesney. Kenny has multiple genres within all of his albums. He usually talks fast with help of a rapid drum and a sick bass. He dresses social issues and talks about ranches, relating too many of his country listeners. I personally relate to his songs about fishing in the dark and the chillin on a dirt road feeling.

I absolutely love country music and I'm so glad for media to have provided me with the ability to listen to these songs. I feel like I'm part of something when listening to country, feeling that I know someone loves the life I want. I want a 2000 acre working ranch in Georgia with ponds and fishing. Redneck life it is for me!

See ya my fellow Redneckers! Peace, Fletcher Lux

Comments

  1. personally, i don't listen to that much country music but the songs that i have heard do follow the concepts that you've written about. i like how most country songs are relatable because of the way they sing about our hopes and experiences. i can definitely relate to idealizing characteristics of my life around song lyrics. after hearing how you analyzed country music i'll fs give it a listen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Data Minding- The Persuaders (NOT CLICKBAIT! I SWEAR!)

a fishing experience buds.

My Relationship with Media. Media Blog 1 (NOT CLICKBAIT!!!!!)