My Relationship with Media. Media Blog 1 (NOT CLICKBAIT!!!!!)



Hi. This is Fletchers Blog.

For todays episode we are going to explore my relationship with media.
My relationship is simple. I watch tv shows that I enjoy, I browse the news looking at local and global events, I watch YouTube videos that explore my likings, and I enjoy communicating with my friends via social media.
On YouTube I enjoy watching fishing videos and wilderness videos, I do enjoy other redneck videos, but that's for another blog. The video down below is one of my favorite fishing vidoes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEcy-YerY8c

I like to watch Tv shows like The Office, Parks and Rec, That 70s Show, and Brooklyn 99. I especially like The Office for its humorous jokes and "Thats What She Said Humor" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClzJkv3dpY8 (Watch this)

On social media I like to send funny videos and pictures to my friends. Sometimes I can find it as a way to cheer myself up by surrounding myself with posts that humor me. For the past few weeks I have gone Instagram free (wow big deal am I right??), and I noticed I've found many different interests. Instead of spending countless hours on Instagram, I've found many different hobbies, such as cooking.

In the end, I absolutely love media and I use it everyday. It is a great part of my life and I suggest that everyone should use it less and less every so often and go climb a tree. Get some dirt on your hands. Take a break and just relax for a little. 

Bye, Fletcher Warren Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Minding- The Persuaders (NOT CLICKBAIT! I SWEAR!)

a fishing experience buds.